- Martin Bradley, Les Traces, 1962
- Keith Vaughan, Two Figures in a Landscape, 1957
- Roger Hilton, Dec 61, 1961
- Winifred Nicholason, Monk's Park, Corsham, c1953
- Julian Trevelyan, Sheds, 1939-40
- Sandra Blow, Grid Series II, 2003
- Robin Wallace, French Landscape with Hill, c 1937
- Ivon Hitchens, Forest Track, late 1930s
- Mary Fedden, Easter (Capri), 1971
LAPADA 201715 - 20 September 2017 From 15 to 20 September we will be exhibiting at the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair in Berkley Square, London. At the fair are over 100 dealers and experts in...
Summer Exhibition of Modern British Art in London21 - 23 June 2017 We held our Summer Exhibition of Modern British paintings, drawings, sculpture and ceramics in a private residence in Holland Park, London. On show were paintings by Ivon Hitchens, Ben Nicholson,...
A Summer Celebration of Contemporary British Art and Scandinavian Design9 - 11 June 2017 We held our summer exhibition, A Summer Celebration of Contemporary British Art and Scandinavian Design in conjunction with CARA Lifestyle. This exhibition of contemporary art and homeware was held in...
Peter Joyce 'Marks of Passage'2 - 6 May 2017 The force and fragility of the natural world, was the focus of Peter Joyce’s most recent exhibition, Marks of Passage, which we held at Gallery 8 on Duke Street St...